An exciting 3-Day Blue Cruise from Kas to Olympos. A moment to relax and swim in stunning bays and enjoy the beautiful mediterranean sea.
What to expect during the 3 Days Kas-Olympos Blue Cruise?
Day 1: Kas – Aquarium Bay
Boarding starts in the early afternoon. Guests who arrive early can leave their luggage at the Office. There will be a short briefing from the captain before lunch will be served on board with your fellow passengers before cruising out of Kas Harbour. Set sail and explore the Turquoise Coastline and your first night on the water. You will cruise onto the area near Kalkan and anchor down for the night in the Aquarium Bay.
Day 2: Kas to Gokkaya Bay
Today, following breakfast you will cruise onto the Sunken City, which is been destroyed by an earthquake in the 2nd century. This ancient town dates back 2000 years to the Lycian period. The gulet will cruise side by side with the Sunken City. It is a protected World Heritage site therefore no swimming, diving, or snorkeling is allowed in this area. Afterward, we will moor close to the island of Kekova to explore the township and Simena Castle. From the top of the castle is a spectacular view of the entire Kekova region. For the night we set down the anchor in Gokkaya Bay, a well-known turtle breeding area.
Day 3: Gokkaya Bay to Olympos
We start the last day, very quietly with a morning swim and our breakfast. After breakfast we will cruise to Ucagiz Village Harbour, arriving in the early morning to disembark the boat. It is time to farewell your friendly crew and your newfound cruise friends. No transfers to hotels or other tours are included.
Extra Tour Details
- From 29 April – 14 October
- Duration: 3 days
- Private / Group
What has been included during the cruise?
- Accommodation cabin charter
- Transfer service from the hotel to the boat.
- All sightseeing & excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner during the tours
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Afternoon tea and snacks
- Towels and bed sheets, but still bring personal towels and swimming materials
- Port and marina fees, and fuel
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines
- Beverage during the tour
- Bath Towels
- Single supplement: % 60
- Port charges are 50€ per person and should be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Optional Activities
- Entrance Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
What to keep in mind!
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations.
- In cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change
- All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined.
- All cabins have private bathrooms and a shower.
- If you are a couple please notify us beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples
- Individuals are all shared in a twin, or triple room mixed gender we will always try to match same-gender first.
- For individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available at an extra cost.
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on these cabin cruises.
- There is no children’s discount available.
- You cannot bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid at the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.