The Gullet cruise from Fethiye to Olympos is a more luxurious way of exploring the Turkish coast. Sailing elegantly on a Blue Cruise from Fethiye to Olympos on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey is something everyone should do at least once in their life. Cruising between Fethiye and Olympos is the ideal solution for travelers on a budget who want to sail the Turkish Mediterranean Coast. This cruise has daily departures from both Fethiye and Olympos, Kale, Demre, and Kekova during the season.
What to expect during the 4 days?
Day 1: Departure from Fethiye Harbour.
Departure from Fethiye Harbour in the morning, and pull sails up to Samanlik Bay for swimming & lunch or depending on the sea conditions to Butterfly Valley for lunch, a swim, and an optional visit to this natural reserve, hosting 136 kinds of different butterflies and moths. Afterward, we cruise to Oludeniz The Blue Lagoon again sea if weather conditions are permitting it. Option for paragliding available. The last stop of the day is St.Nicholas Island. Byzantine ruins, swim, dinner & 1st night on board.
Day 2: Kekova
Around sunrise depart to Aquarium or Firnaz Bay near Kalkan for breakfast & swimming. Cruising to Kas where we stop in the harbor for lunch and visit this charming fishing village. Of ancient Antiphellos, as Kas was once known, only Lycian rock tombs, sarcophagi, and the Roman theatre are left. But the charm of the town remains! In a bay near Kekova, we stop for swimming, and dinner on the 2nd night.
Day 3: Smugglers Inn
Breakfast. Departure to the Sunken City of Kekova this Lycian-Roman archaeological site is protected, so only looking! Lunch. Simena is a traditional Turkish fishing village with no car access and a Byzantine/Ottoman castle. In Gokkaya Bay optional water sports are available.
Dinner, relax in this pirate’s haven, or party the night away at the Smugglers Inn.
Day 4: Arrival at Olympus
After breakfast, we have a look at the Pirates Cave if sea conditions are permitting it before cruising to Andriace harbor, where our tour ends.
What to see and do in Olympus?
The hippie-inspired village of Olympos uniquely offers treehouses as overnight accommodation, but anyone who wants a standard hotel room can stay in the neighboring resort of Cirali instead. Sharing a large beach with Olympus, two attractions to visit near both resorts include the ancient city ruins and the burning flames of Chimaera.
Option: Bus transfer to the archaeological site of Myra, and to Demre for the St.Nicholas Church, shopping, and banking when requested by your group. Bus transfer to the Tree houses in Olympos, or to Antalya. Ask for more information.
Extra Tour Details
- Everyday departure from Begin April – End of October
- Duration: 4 days
- Private / Group
What has been included during the cruise
- Accommodation cabin charter
- Transfer service from the hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
- All sightseeing & excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner during the tours
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Afternoon tea and snacks
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter.
- Port and marina fees, taxes, and fuel
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines
- Beverage during the tour
- Optional Activities
- Entrance Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
What to keep in mind!
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations.
- In cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change
- All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined.
- All cabins have private bathrooms and a shower.
- If you are a couple please notify us beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples
- Individuals are all shared in a twin, or triple room mixed gender we will always try to match same-gender first.
- For individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available at an extra cost.
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on these cabin cruises.
- There is no children’s discount available.
- You cannot bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid at the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.