New Year’s party on the Bosphorus. Celebrating New Year’s Eve with your family or beloved one on the Bosphorus in the most beautiful city in the world will be a great privilege and a great pleasure for you. You will experience an unforgettable New Year’s Eve celebration with spectacular views of the Bosphorus. Enter the new year on the Bosphorus with entertainment, New Year’s Eve dinner, unlimited drinks, and fireworks!
What to expect during the New Year’s Eve Dinner Cruise Party on the Bosphorus?
2023 New Year’s Eve party on the Bosphorus
Have a delightful New Year’s Eve celebration in the Bosphorus with an unforgettable Bosphorus dinner cruise tour. While sipping your drink on the Bosphorus New Year’s boat, sail past Istanbul’s magnificent glittering silhouette and unique illuminated masterpieces such as the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and Dolmabahçe Palace, then watch the fireworks rain down on Istanbul at the first moment of the new year as the city resonates throughout. Enjoy a delicious 3-course New Year’s Eve dinner and unlimited drinks at the Bosphorus New Year’s Eve party, enjoy belly dancing and traditional folk dances, and celebrate the New Year’s countdown with a glass of champagne on the boat terrace before dancing wildly to DJ music throughout the night.
What activities during the New Year’s Eve Dinner Cruise Party on the Bosphorus?
- Istanbul by night at the Bosphorus
- Bosphorus night cruise with a unique Turkish night program
- Unique belly dancing
- Delicious Turkish typical cold starters (Meze)
- Unlimited local drinks
- Fireworks from the Bosphorus bridge
- New years eve at the Bosphorus Istanbul
Cold Turkish starters – Meze (Yellow Cheese, Green Olives, mixed nuts, crudites, cherry tomatoes, chips & sauce) * Salad * 3 different kinds of Hot Starters (Pastry made with feta cheese, Potato croquet, Chicken panne) * New Year main dish: turkey with rice * Fruit or Dessert * Unlimited local alcoholic and soft drinks (selection of local wine, beers, vodka, raki, juice, water) * Unlimited soft drinks.
What is included in the cost?
New Year’s Eve Dinner cruise on the Bosphorus, right in between two continents of Europe and Asia of Istanbul!
We will be departing from Kabatas Pier, our new year’s eve tour starts at 20:30, and Our new year’s eve ship sailing along the coast on the European side will be passing along the historical highlights of Istanbul; Dolmabahçe palace, Ciragan palace, Ortaköy mosque, and Rumeli fortress, and the Bosphorus bridge. Our new year’s eve dinner cruise will continue through the Asian side passing under the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, and the Anatolian fortress, Historical Kuleli military high school, the Beylerbeyi palace, and Maiden Tower. The event will end at about 02:00 am and then return to Kabatas pier.
- Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul 19:00 – 20:00
- Transfer to the pier at Bosphorus
- Welcome cocktail on arrival at the boat
- Seating at tables pre-arranged by names (seating arrangement is done by the party organization team)
- New Year’s Eve Dinner Music while you are having your dinner
- Mixed Anatolian Folk dance show
- Folk Dance Performance from the Black Sea Region
- Cifteteli Performance belongs to Thracian Region
- Turkish Romany Dance Performance
- Belly Dancing Show
- Asuk and Masuk dance Show
- Professional DJ Performance
- Fireworks show at 00:00. The fireworks show from the Bosphorus bridge is organized by the Istanbul municipality. The show may not be held for various reasons.
- End of the activity and Return to the Hotels 02:00