Cruising between Olympos To Fethiye is the ideal solution for travelers on a budget who want to sail the Turkish Mediterranean Coast. This cruise has daily departures from both Fethiye and Olympos, Kale, Demre, and Kekova. The Gullet cruise from Fethiye to Olympos is a more luxurious way of exploring the Turkish coast.
What to expect during the 4 Days Olympus Antalya – Fethiye Blue Cruise?
Day 1: Departure from Olympos
Pick-ups from the tree houses in Olympos between 10:00-10:30. Bus transfer to the archaeological site of Myra, and to Demre for the St.Nicholas Church when requested, shopping, banking, and lunch. Gulet departure from the harbor of Demre between 1 and 2 p.m. Pirates Cave (sea conditions permitting), the Sunken City of Kekova (this Lycian-Roman archaeological site is protected, so only looking!). Simena is a traditional Turkish fishing village with no car access and a Byzantine/Ottoman castle. In Gokkaya Bay optional water sports are available. Dinner, relax in this pirate’s haven, or party the night away at the Smugglers Inn.
Day 2: Kas
Departure to Kas. A swim stop in a nice and quiet bay in front of the little town. Lunch. Visit this charming fishing village. Of ancient Antiphellos, as Kas was once known, only Lycian rock tombs and sarcophagi, and the Roman theatre are left. But the charm of the town remains! Near Kalkan, we stop in Aquarium or Firnaz Bay for dinner and 2nd the night.
Day 3: St.Nicholas Island
Around sunrise, we depart for Butterfly Valley where we stop sea conditions permitting! for breakfast, swimming, and visiting this natural reserve, hosting 136 kinds of different butterflies and moths.
Oludeniz The Blue Lagoon is our next stop, again sea conditions permitting! Option for paragliding available. Lunch. The last stop of the day is St.Nicholas Island. Byzantine ruins, swim, dinner, and 3rd night
Day 4: Fethiye
After Breakfast departure for Samanlik Bay (swim & lunch). Finally, we sail to Fethiye Harbour where we arrive between 3:00 and 4:00 PM, in the harbor.
Extra Tour Details
- Everyday departure from Begin April – End of October
- Duration: 4 days
- Private / Group
What has been included during the cruise
- Accommodation cabin charter
- Transfer service from the hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
- All sightseeing & excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner during the tours
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Afternoon tea and snacks
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter.
- Port and marina fees, taxes, and fuel
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines
- Beverage during the tour
- Optional Activities
- Entrance Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
What to keep in mind!
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations.
- In cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change
- All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined.
- All cabins have private bathrooms and a shower.
- If you are a couple please notify us beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples
- Individuals are all shared in a twin, or triple room mixed gender we will always try to match same-gender first.
- For individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available at an extra cost.
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on these cabin cruises.
- There is no children’s discount available.
- You cannot bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid at the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.