Antalya Honeymoon Tour is a 5 days long tour and available for honeymoon couples. This tour is suitable for you if you wish to have a honeymoon tour which is historical and relaxing. Some days you can rest on the beach and some days you can visit the historical places of Antalya
Transfer and relax day.
Our travel team will pick you up from your hotel between 07.00-08.00 a.m for Perge and Side tour.
Perga (Perge) is an ancient Greek city in Antalya, once the capital of Pamphylia Secunda.
Aspendos ruins; Ancient Theater, aqueducts, Aspendos ancient theater.
Side is an ancient Greek city in Antalya. It is a holiday resort and one of the best known places in the country. The Temple of Apollo is located at the end of the Side Peninsula.
You will be taken to your hotel at the end of the tour between 18.30-19.00
Our travel team will pick you up from your hotel after breakfast for Termessos and Duden Waterfall tour. You will be taken to the meeting area for picking up the other participants. The guide will inform you about the day and you will go to the ancient city. The visitations will begin with Termessos and next you will go to the waterfall. You will be taken to your hotel at the end of the tour.
This is your free day. You can relax at the hotel or you can discover the city center or you can enjoy the Mediterranean sea if you wish.
According to your international flight, you will be transferred to Izmir Airport to fly back to Istanbul.
- All mentioned hotel accommodations in preferred class hotel
- Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
- All mentioned city sightseeing tours on regular group guided basis
- - Full-Day Aspendos, Perge and Side Tour.
- - Full-Day Termessos And Duden Waterfall Tour.
- Mentioned entrance fees to sights by the itinerary
- Meals mentioned by the itinerary - (B: Breakfast - L: Lunch)
- All mentioned land transportations
- All mentioned airport transfers
- Mentioned domestic flight tickets
- Local taxes and Service Taxes.