Explore the important points of Istanbul, where the Ottoman and Byzantine Empires were located in the previous centuries. Visit the stunningly beautiful Dolmabahçe Palace and the breathtaking Camlica hill, Ortakoy beach, the historic Rustem Pasha Mosque, and the world-famous Grand Bazaar.
Istanbul is Turkey’s most-visited city as it attracts millions of visitors every year. The city is able to offer a memorable holiday experience as it combines everything needed for pleasurable, joyful, and fun vacations. Also known as the city of contradictions, Istanbul is divided by the Bosporus Sea into two continents, Europe and Asia.
Extra Tour Details
- Type: Regular
- Season: Every day departure (All year round)
- Departure point: Istanbul Center Hotels
- Ending point: Istanbul Center Hotels
- Duration: 8 hours
- Hotel transfer
- English Guide
Good to know:
- Please wear comfortable clothes, a hat, and shoes
- Take your camera (without professional equipment)
- Use sunglasses and suncream
- Clients must be ready 15 minutes before the exact pickup time given by the tour guide.
- Please always take all passports with you during the tour.
- By some problems or delays don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly!