Culinary Walks in Istanbul ✓Try Local Street Foods such as Midye, Kokorec, Pilav, Tea, or Turkish Coffea
It is true that Istanbul is one of the most interesting gastronomic destinations in the broader region. The deep-rooted culture, the long history of the city, as well as the influences from the neighboring countries, resulted in a mouth-watering cuisine. During your vacation, join the Istanbul Food Tour and grab the chance to explore the flavors and the colors of Istanbul’s culinary tradition. This tour will make you taste some typical recipes and let you understand what makes them special.
The tour is available on a daily basis and includes also hotel transfers. Therefore, at a prescheduled time, a comfortable car will pick you up from your place of accommodation in Istanbul and drive you towards a central point to start your culinary experience. A professional tour guide will accompany you in order to provide assistance. In addition, the experienced guide will explain everything you need to know about the ingredients, the recipes, and the food culture of the city in general.
During Istanbul Food Tour you should expect to taste some of the typical and authentic recipes that the city has to offer. Thus, forget about the fancy restaurants with the posy atmosphere. The real culture is well-kept in the backstreets of Istanbul. Food carts, street food stalls, and small charming restaurants are must-visit spots during this tour.
Extra Tour Details
- Type: Private or Regular
- Season: Every day departure (All year round)
- Departure point: Istanbul Center Hotels
- Ending point: Istanbul Center Hotels
- Duration: 5 hours
- Hotel transfer
- English Guide
Good to know
- Please wear comfortable clothes, a hat, and shoes
- Take your camera (without professional equipment)
- Use sunglasses and suncream
- Clients must be ready 15 minutes before the exact pickup time given by the tour guide.
- Please always take all passports with you during the tour.
- By some problems or delays don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly!