Ephesus is the best-preserved Roman city in the Mediterranean region and it is one of Turkey’s most popular historical places. If you want to visit a place where you can experience more than seeing how life was 2000 years ago in the glory days of Greece and Rome, here in Ephesus.
What to expect during the daily Ephesus Amazing Guided Tour in Selçuk?
Tours can be customized according to the group you want to go to. Our knowledgeable and experienced travel consultants will be able to reach your desired holiday location without having to search for individual places.
Additional activities to do during the tour with extra payment.
Ephesus Amazing Guided Tour in Selçuk Overview
Visit the Biggest Open Air Museum Ephesus.
Extra Tour Details
- Type: Private and Regular
- Season: Every day departure (All year round)
- Departure point: Kusadasi, Selcuk Hotels
- Ending point: Kusadasi, Selcuk Hotels
- Duration: 8 hours
- Hotel transfer
- English Guide
Good to know
- Please wear comfortable clothes, a hat, and shoes
- Take your camera (without professional equipment)
- Use sunglasses and suncream
- Clients must be ready 15 minutes before the exact pickup time given by the tour guide.
- Please always take all passports with you during the tour.
- By some problems or delays don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly!