Unique Hot Air Balloon Flight in Pamukkale a once in a lifetime experience in Pamukkale
Pamukkale is accompanied by an influx of tourists every year with its natural beauties and unique scenery. In addition, Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon Tour continues to increase interest every year.
Each day approx 500 people watched the sunrise from the sky in Pamukkale. In Pamukkale, which is on the UNESCO World Heritage list, watching travertines and ancient cities from the sky is one of the activities that attract tourists. In 2015, only 2 balloons were lifted per day, this number was increased tens of times due to the interest it received. People from all over the world can wait for hours or even days depending on the weather to find a vacancy on the Hot Air Balloon Tour.
Don’t worry about finding a vacancy for yourself in this amazing activity! While Moonstar Tour makes all your transactions easy, it is up to you to enjoy this amazing activity. We are here to accompany you on the Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon tour with our quality equipment and experienced team. If you have an adventurous spirit and want to add an exciting activity to your holiday, you are exactly where you are looking
Additional activities to do during the tour with extra payment.
- Tandem Paragliding in Pamukkale
Extra Tour Details
- Type: Regular
- Season: Every day departure (All year round)
- Departure point: Pamukkale Hotel
- Ending point: Pamukkale Hotel
- Duration: 3 hours – 1 Hour flight
- Hotel transfer
- English Guide
Good to know
- Please wear comfortable clothes, a hat, and shoes
- Take your camera (without professional equipment)
- Use sunglasses and suncream
- Clients must be ready 15 minutes before the exact pickup time given by the tour guide.
- Please always take all passports with you during the tour.
- By some problems or delays don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly!
- Hot Air Baloon Flight above Pamukkale