Laodikeia is an antique city, 6 km (4 miles) north of Denizli and near the village of Goncalo, 1 km east of Pamukkale (map) road. The city was connected to Rome in 133 BC. The city, which was home to one of the first 7 churches built in Anatolia after the liberation of Christianity during the time of the Great Constantinus of the Byzantine Empire, became the center of the Holy Pilgrimage Center in the Early Byzantine Period. Perfect tour when you want to fill up your day before departure to another city.
Starting & End off Time :
- 09.00 – 13.00
- 12.00 – 16.00
- Avoid Crowded Groups, Private Tour Only For You
- Discover more demands in your limited time
- Flexibility with & without a tour guide
- Customizable & All in one price, with no hidden costs
Additional activities to do during the tour with extra payment.
- Hot Air Balloon Tour in Pamukkale
- Tandem Paragliding in Pamukkale
Extra Tour Details
Season: Every day departure (All year round)
Departure point: Pamukkale Hotels
Ending point: Pamukkale Hotels
Duration: 4 hours
- Private transfer
- English Guide
Good to know
- Please wear comfortable clothes, a hat, and shoes
- Take your camera (without professional equipment)
- Always keep your swimsuit and towel by your hand for the tours
- Use sunglasses and suncream
- Clients must be ready 15 minutes before the exact pickup time given by the tour guide.
- Please take always all passports with you during the tour.
- By some problems or delays please contact us directly!