During Five Days, grant yourself a one-in-a-million experience and be part of this exciting annual festival in Istanbul.
Ever since 2006, during April, the city government in Istanbul has been planting millions of tulips in Istanbul’s parks, avenues, traffic roundabouts, and just about anywhere with open ground. In 2016, an outstanding amount of 30 million tulips was planted all over Istanbul. This has resulted in a glorious spring flower festival with brilliant splashes of colors everywhere you look. The Istanbul Tulip Festival is not just about tulips; in fact, other flowers—pansies, bluebottles, etc.—are planted in contrast and for variety in shape and color. The displays are breathtaking! Grant yourself a one-in-a-million experience and be part of this exciting annual festival in Istanbul. Not to mention the countless other things that make this city, for us, the most fascinating on earth.
- Avoid Crowded Groups, Private Tour Only For You
- Discover more demands in your limited time
- Flexibility with & without a tour guide
- Customizable & All in one price, with no hidden costs
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES TO BOOK AS EXTRA BY THE TOUR
- Extra Tours in Istanbul
Season: Every day during the month of April
Departure point: Istanbul
Ending point: Istanbul
Duration: 5 days
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Please wear comfortable clothes, a hat, sunglasses, and shoes.
- Take your camera (without professional equipment)
• Clients must be ready at the departure point 15 minutes before the exact pickup time.
• If you cannot find the service you need please contact our dedicated team to advise of your requirements.
• Please take a passport for children if any.
- Tulip Festival