A crewed cabin charter is a hire of cabin space on a yacht with single, double, or triple accommodation. The Gulet is with the captain and crew, for a specific period of time. There are 7-8 cabins each gulet. The route of the cruise is fixed, as are the ports of embarkation and disembarkation. The charter fee does include the cost of food, its preparation, and service. On board, you will enjoy the delicious meals prepared with care by our cook, who will serve you typical local Turkish dishes which are as much a feast to look upon as they are to taste. Cabin cruises are designed for people who wish to make their holiday a totally new experience alongside new friends. Such cruises are often multi-national affairs, which makes them especially interesting.
- Avoid Crowded Groups
- Discover more demands in your limited time
- Flexibility with & without a tour guide
- All in one price, with no hidden costs
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES TO BOOK AS EXTRA BY THE TOUR
- Diving in Bodrum
Season: Every day during the Season
Departure Point: Marmaris Harbor
Ending point: Marmaris Harbor
Duration: 8 Days
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Please wear comfortable clothes, a hat, sunglasses, and shoes.
- Do not forget your swimsuit and towel.
- Take your camera (without professional equipment)
- Passengers can bring snacks, such as fruit, nuts, muesli, yogurt, chocolate,
as it is Not sold on board.
- Please do not bring your own drinks on board
- Please bring your own towels
• Clients must be ready at the departure point 15 minutes before the exact pickup time.
• If you cannot find the service you need please contact our dedicated team to advise of your requirements.
• Please take a passport for children if any.