What to expect during the daily Antalya Pamukkale Kaklik Cave excursion?
The Antalya Pamukkale Kaklik Cave excursion is the perfect combination to do if you are staying in a hotel in Antalya. The tour includes a visit to Pamukkale and the travertines and as well as the little cousin Of Pamukkale named Kaklik Cave which is underground.
What to see during the Antalya Pamukkale Kaklik Cave tour?
What is the itinerary of the Antalya Pamukkale Kaklk Cave Excursion?
We will pick you up from your hotel in Antalya early morning and drive you in the direction of Denizli. Once arrived in Denizli your tour guide from there we will take you to see the Red Water Hot Springs in Karahayit. Here we will tell you about the Red Water and its history, and give you free time to experience its uniqueness yourself. After that visit, we drive in the direction of Pamukkale.
Our first destination will be the North Gate of Hierapolis. You will discover the history of Hierapolis. You will see the Necropolis, Baths and the Basilica, Frontinius Gate, Frontinius Street, Byzantine Gate, Latrine, the Triton Fountain, and the Temple of Apollo, the ancient theater.
Then we will enter the Cleopatra pool, where Cleopatra has taken her beauty and our guide will provide you with free time to swim and take photographs. In the Cleopatra pool, we will relax our bodies and add a little sparkle to our beauty, and we will leave to see the Travertines, one of the most famous places. We will bring you together with the calcium-formed white cliffs described as the world’s largest unique white paradise. You will be able to spend an hour freely on the Travertines. Enjoy the combination of naturally formed white cliffs and hot water ponds here.
After the visit antique city tour, we will go to a stylish local restaurant where we will have a delicious meal with an extensive open buffet.
Later on, after our meal, we will take a 30-minute drive from Pamukkale to Kaklik cave. We will enter the magical Kaklik cave and see the chemical formations and lovely travertines situated underground. You will be amazed by the beauty which that cave is giving when you enter it. From there we will drive in the direction of Antalya where we will accompany you back to your hotel.
What is the daily Pamukkale Kaklik Cave Excursion Program?
- Pick up from your hotel and full day Pamukkale Tour starts.
- Drive to Pamukkale
- Drive to Karahayit to see Red Spring Water.
- Visit Hierapolis and see Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater, Antique Pool.
- Walking on the travertines and taking a swim.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Vist of Kaklik Cave
- Drive back to your hotel.
What is included and excluded During the Excursion?
- Entrance Fee
- All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- English Tour Guide
- Excursion Transfers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off transfers
- Lunch without Beverages
- Entrance for swimming in Cleopatra Pool
- Tandem Paragliding in Pamukkale
- Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon
- Pamukkale Wine Caves with Sunset Dinner Tour