If you are staying in Bodrum you can have a wonderful time with our full-day tour. Upgrade your stay and excursion with the Pamukkale Day Excursion and Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon flight in the morning, and scratch it away from your bucket list. This tour offers you the opportunity to explore 2 famous ancient sites ” Necropolis & Hierapolis ” from land and air. You can walk or swim, and fly above the famous ancient pool of Cleopatra while staying in Bodrum Hotels. Our tours are well-planned and run all year round.
What to expect during the daily Pamukkale Excursion with Hot Air Balloon flight?
Our Pamukkale Tour With Hot Air Balloon Flight begins during the early morning hours, before dawn. We will pick you up from your hotel in Bodrum early at night as we do have a couple of hours of drive time in the direction of Pamukkale before dawn. Once we arrived at Pamukkale we will drive to the spot where the air Balloon gets repaired for taking off.
As the Hot Air Balloon takes off and rises to the maximum allowed altitude, the views from up there are amazing as you will see Pamukkale’s travertines, the ancient city of Hierapolis, Karahayit, the city of Denizli, and the olive tree fields in that mountains. The highlight of the flight is, of course, the sunrise. Enjoy the sunrise and take the most amazing pictures during your flight. The flight takes one hour, and slowly you will start to descend. By a soft landing, you will enjoy that memorable moment. At the end of the flight, you will receive a glass of bubble wine and a certificate of participation. After the flight, we will drive to a place to take a good breakfast and get energy and prepare for the second part of your excursion.
The second part of the tour is all about sightseeing. You will have the time to explore Pamukkale and visit some of the main places of interest, such as the ancient city of Hierapolis, the travertines, or the ancient thermal pool. After the Pamukkale visit, we will go for lunch in an open buffet restaurant. After lunch, we will do some small visits to interesting places around Pamukkale. As the tour ends in the late afternoon, we will drive back to Bodrum, the excursions end while we drop you off at the hotel.
What to keep in mind for the Pamukkale Excursion with Hot Air Balloon flight?
- If your flight is canceled on the day due to the weather a full refund will be given for the Hot Air Balloon flight.
- By bad weather, the Pamukkale Tour is still performed
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed, during the flight
- If you are pregnant you shouldn’t fly.
What includes the Pamukkale Excursion with Hot Air Balloon flight?
- You’ll be picked up from your hotel. early morning before sunrise
- Transfer direction Pamukkale
- Enjoy a little Reception drink before the flight.
- You’ll get on board and the balloon will take off.
- After landing you’ll be served a drink
- Visit of Pamukkale Travertines and Hierapolis
- The driver will stop you off at your hotel.
What is included in Pamukkale Excursion with Hot Air Balloon flight?
- Insurance in accordance with the requirements of the ICAO
- Personalized commemorative flight certificate
- Hot Air Baloon Basket with 26 PAX
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 1-hour flight
- Transfers Hotel-Pamukkale-hotel
- Drink toast after landing
- Pamukkale excursion
- Excursion Transfers
- English Tour Guide
- Beverages during the lunch
- Swimming in Cleopatra Pool
What other excursions can you do in Pamukkale?
- Pamukkale Paragliding
- Pamukkale Gyrocopter