Looking for an excursion that combines sightseeing, history, and culture? Antalya Aphrodisias Pamukkale Excursion offers you the opportunity to visit the sanctuary of Aphrodite and Pamukkale during your holidays in Antalya. This full-day excursion is ideal for all, but especially for couples who wish to visit sites dedicated to love and magical nature. Our tours are well-planned and run all year round.
What to expect during the Antalya Aphrodisias Pamukkale Excursion?
As this is a private excursion, we will pick you up from your hotel in Antalya. The driver and guide will drive and make some stops before we arrive in Aphrodisias. Once arrived your day starts. Aphrodisias is one of the oldest sacred sites in the country and is characterized by upgraded aesthetics of previous centuries. It was dedicated to the ancient Greek goddess Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty and love. The temple is well preserved and during your time there you will be impressed by the ancient design and architecture. Except for the temple, there are other ruins such as a theatre and a stadium.
After spending some time there, we will continue our trip direction Pamukkale, an area listed as a UNESCO site of world heritage.
Our next destination will be the North Gate of Hierapolis. You will discover the history of Hierapolis. You will see the Necropolis, Baths and the Basilica, Frontinius Gate, Frontinius Street, Byzantine Gate, Latrine, the Triton Fountain, and the Temple of Apollo, the ancient theater.
Visit the Pamukkale Travertines
Then we will enter the Cleopatra pool, where Cleopatra has taken her beauty and our guide will provide you with free time to swim and take photographs. In the Cleopatra pool, you will be able to swim if you pay an extra fee. After the Cleopatra Pool, we go in the direction of the Travertines, one of the most famous places. We will bring you together with the calcium-formed white cliffs that are described as the largest unique white paradise in the world. You will be able to spend an hour freely on the Travertines. Enjoy the combination of naturally formed white cliffs and hot water ponds here
At the end of the tour, we will go to a stylish local restaurant where we will have a delicious meal with a large open buffet. After the meal, we will drive back in the direction of your hotel in Antalya.
What is the Antalya Aphrodisias Pamukkale Program?
- Pick up from your hotel and travel to Aphrodisias
- Places to visit in Aphrodisias are Sebasteion, Theater, Agora, Tiberius Portico, Hadrian Baths, Bishop Palace, Aphrodite Temple, Odeon, Stadium, Tetraphylon, and Aphrodisias Museum
- Places to visit are Hierapolis Antique City, Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinus Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater, Antique Pool and Pamukkale white terraces.
- End of the tour. You’ll be given a ride back to your hotel.
What cost the Antalya Aphrodisias Pamukkale Excursion?
- Entrance Fee
- All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- English Tour Guide
- Excursion Transfers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off transfers
- Lunch without Beverages
- Entrance for swimming in Cleopatra Pool