Are you interested in visiting Ephesus but worry about the time and possibilities? Well, there is no need to worry as this full-day excursion is the ideal sightseeing experience while in Antalya by joining an amazing excursion towards Ephesus.
What to expect during a visit to Ephesus?
The day trip begins during the early morning hours. For your comfort, a bus will pick you up from your hotel at a pre-arranged time in Antalya. The bus will drive you towards the first stop of this excursion, Ephesus, During this tour, you will be accompanied by a professional tour guide.
The first stop of this excursion will take place at the ancient city of Ephesus. This city used to be a central trading point as it has a very large harbor.
Among the most notable monuments of Ephesus is the ancient theatre, the Hadrian Gate, the library, and the statue of Goddess Nike. In addition, the infamous Temple of Artemis is also located there which is included in the 7 wonders of the world. Ephesus is characterized as a UNESCO site of cultural heritage due to its history and great importance.
Our next time after the visit to the ancient city will be the House of the Virgin Mary. This house can be found in a beautiful and quiet location surrounded by the tranquillity of nature. It is believed that Virgin Mary spent her last days there with Saint John. After that visit, lunch will be offered, which will be served at a local restaurant
The last stop of the Ephesus Classic Tour will be made at the Isabey Mosque. This religious monument was constructed in 1374-75 and forms one of the oldest and most impressive examples of Anatolian Bay links architecture. By the end of the last stop, we will return our way to Antalya. where you will return to your hotel.
What can I see in Ephesus?
What is the daily Antalya Ephesus Excursion Program?
- Early Pick up from Antalya hotels full-day Ephesus Tour starts.
- Visit Ephesus, the House of the Virgin Mary, and Isabey Mosque.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Drive back to your hotel in Antalya
- The Ancient City of Ephesus, the ruins of a Roman port, and the Virgin Mary’s House
- UNESCO-listed ruins of Ephesus including Celsus Library, the Great Theater, and the Odeon
- Marvel at the remains of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Pick you up from your hotel at a pre-arranged time in Alaçati.
- This Tour is Not Suitable For Guests With Walking Difficulties.
- Hat, Sun Cream, Sunglasses, Camera, Comfortable Shoes, Comfortable Clothing.
- Children will be asked to present their valid passports at the entrance of the museums to validate their age.
What is included and excluded during the Ephesus Excursion from Antalya?
- Entrance Fee
- All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- English Tour Guide
- Excursion Transfers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off transfers
- Lunch without Beverages
- Tips to guide and driver