Are you interested in observing incredible views over Denizli town and Pamukkale and knowing how textile production became popular in Denizli? Well, there is this full-day excursion is the ideal sightseeing experience while in Pamukkale by joining this amazing excursion.
What to expect of the Denizli Textile and Cable Car Excursion from Pamukkale?
Be part of this experience which is available on a daily basis. In the morning we will pick you up from your hotel in Pamukkale. After a 40-minute drive, you will reach the place to enter the cabin, get ready for 1500 meters long ride in the 8 -PAX cabin, and enjoy the longest cable car ride in the region.
You will start from the lower sea level of 300 meters to the highest point which is 1400 meters above the sea level in just 7 minutes. The ride is slow and safe for all people. During the climb, you will get an amazing view of Denizli, Acigol Lake, the Aegean Sea, and of course Pamukkale. Once arrived at the Bagbashi Plateau you will enjoy the beauty of nature and the forest.
If you preferer to spend your time in a more easy-going way, the area has a variety of restaurants, picnic areas, cafeterias, and hotels, where you can take a break. By the end of your time there, get ready for another cable car ride back to the city. Once you arrive there, a car will drive you back to your hotel in Pamukkale.
What can I see of Denzili Cable Car Excursion from Pamukkale?
What is the daily Selçuk Ephesus Excursion Program?
- Pick up from Pamukkale hotels.
- Transfer to The Denizli Cable Car
- Drive back to your hotel in Pamukkale
- The Ancient City of Ephesus, the ruins of a Roman port, and the Virgin Mary’s House
- UNESCO-listed ruins of Ephesus including Celsus Library, the Great Theater, and the Odeon
- Marvel at the remains of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- This Tour is not a guided tour, just a transfer to and from the Denizli Cable Car
- The price is for a half-day 4 hours excursion
- You choose your departure time
What is included and excluded during the Ephesus Excursion from Selçuk?
- Excursion Transfers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off transfers
- Tips to guide and driver
- Lunch and Beverages
- Entrance fee
- Tour Guide