SelçukHot Air Balloon Flight is running all year long at Pamukkale with good weather conditions. The drive from Izmir to Pamukkale takes place at night We will pick you up from your hotel early in the morning at a given departure time to be at Pamukkale before sunrise and the take-off time of the Hot Air Balloons. The price for this transfer is 250 $ to pay in extra than the cost price of the Hot Air Balloons. This is the price that we will charge for the driver, transfer, road taxes, and vehicle until 6 pax, not the price per person. Upon your arrival, our crew will welcome you and take you to the flight take-off zone, just outside Pamukkale.
What to expect during the Izmir Standard Hot Air Balloon Flight in Pamukkale?
Pamukkale is a unique tourist attraction with its rich history and beautiful white Travertines. She is listed as a world heritage by Unesco. Join this Hot Air Balloon Flight, and witness the beauty of the sun as it rises in front of you, admire panoramic views over Pamukkale’s sites, and feel the exceptional atmosphere that hot air balloons create. Now is your chance to witness the beauty of nature, the white travertines of Pamukkale, Menderes Valley, and the ancient settlement of Hierapolis from a new perspective.
In the Izmir Standard Hot Air Balloon flight, you will fly, in a basket that can take up to 20 participants per flight. Once in the basket, find your spot and make yourself comfortable to enjoy an experience like no other.
As the Hot Air Balloon takes off and rises to the maximum allowed altitude, the views from up there are amazing as you will see Pamukkale’s travertines, the ancient city of Hierapolis, Karahayit, the city of Denizli, and the olive tree fields in that mountains. Enjoy the sunrise and take the most amazing pictures during your flight. The flight takes one hour, and slowly you will start to descend. By a soft landing, you will enjoy that memorable moment. At the end of the flight, you will receive a glass of bubble wine and a certificate of participation.
After the flight, you will turn back to your hotel with our driver.
What to keep in mind for the Izmir Standard Hot Air Balloon Flight?
- If your flight is canceled on the day due to the weather a full refund will be given.
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed.
- If you are pregnant you shouldn’t fly.
What includes the Izmir Standard Hot Air Balloon Flight Program?
- Our driver will drop you off at the balloon take-off place
- Enjoy a little Reception drink before the flight.
- You’ll get on board and the balloon will take off.
- After landing you’ll be served a drink and then
- Transfer Izmir – Pamukkale – Izmir (Mercedes Vito VIP max 6 pax)
Is the Izmir Standard Hot Air Balloon safe?
Hot air ballooning is one of the safest forms of aviation. Hot air balloon mishaps are relatively uncommon and happen due to bad weather conditions or sudden rough wind situations. Pamukkale pilots are all certificated pilots and do have hours of experience.
What is included in the Izmir Standard Hot Air Balloon?
- Insurance in accordance with the requirements of the ICAO
- Personalized commemorative flight certificate
- Hot Air Baloon Basket with 20 PAX
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 1-hour flight
- Drink toast after landing
What other excursions can you do in Pamukkale?
- Daily Pamukkale and Hierapolis Guided Tour
- Pamukkale Muddy Pleasures