The Seven Churches of Asia as stated in the Book of Revelation are Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.
The tour includes the seven churches mentioned in the Bible. Seven Churches of the Apocalypse also known as the Seven Churches of Asia (referring to the Roman province of Asia, not the entire continent), are the seven largest churches of early Christianity. These are Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.
- Avoid Crowded Groups, Private Tour Only For You
- Discover more demands in your limited time
- Flexibility with & without a tour guide
- Customizable & All in one price, with no hidden costs
Additional activities to do during the tour with extra payment.
- Hot Air Balloon Tour in Pamukkale
- Tandem Paragliding in Pamukkale
Extra Tour Details
- Type: Private
- Season: Every day departure (All year round)
- Departure point: Izmir Airport, Izmir Hotels, and Kusadasi Hotels
- Ending point: Izmir Airport, Izmir Hotels and Kusadasi Hotels
- Duration: 3 Days
- Private transfer
- English Guide
- BB hotel 3* – 4 * rating
Good to know
- Please wear comfortable clothes, a hat, and shoes
- Take your camera (without professional equipment)
- Always keep your swimsuit and towel by your hand
- Use sunglasses and suncream
- Clients must be ready 15 minutes before the exact pickup time given by the tour guide.
- Please take always all passports with you during the tour.
- By some problems or delays please contact us directly!