Enjoy 8 days charter gulet cruise on the Aegean Sea, from Bodrum to Gokova, and back surround by Crystal Blue waters. The route of the cruise is fixed, as are the ports of embarkation and disembarkation. Bodrum Gokova route is the most popular route for blue cruises being organized with gullet yachts along the Southwestern coasts of Turkey.
What to expect during the 8 days Bodrum-Gokova-Bodrum Blue Cruise?
Day 1: Bodrum Harbor
Upon your arrival during the day at the airport of Bodrum, you will get transferred to your Gulet. Guests arrive in Bodrum and board the yacht. Welcome, drink, and information about the yacht and tour program. Dinner on board and visit town.Embarkation to the Gulet. The first overnight in Bodrum harbor briefly introduces the Gulet and your traveling companions. Dinner on Board.
Day 2: Bodrum to Cokertme
After breakfast head out of Bodrum Harbour and onto Orak Island. Here is your first chance to swim, and relax on board and if you feel like it, you have the opportunity to visit the ruins of a Byzantine village. Later on, after lunch, we will cruise onto the undisturbed waters of Cokertme Bay. This is where we will anchor down for the night.
Day 3: Cokertme to English Port
This morning we head on for the Seven Islands which are located in the southwest region of the Gulf of Gokova. There will be time for swimming and enjoying the pristine bays before we cruise to our overnight stop on the eastern side of English Port also known as English Harbor. During World War II British torpedo boats hid here the war, hence why it got its name. There are English War ships laying underneath the waters, so is a perfect spot to get the snorkel gear out. There is also the chance for water sports in the area if you are feeling more active.
Day 4: English Port to Karacasogut
Today we head onto Sedir Island also known as Cleopatra Island. Here you can swim to explore the ruins ashore and also take a swim at Cleopatra beach. It is said that Cleopatra had the sand brought here all the way from Africa. Afterward, we will cruise onto Karacasogut Village, which is a small village only 25 minutes from Marmaris. This is where we will have dinner and stay overnight. If you are keen on a night out in Marmaris, famous for its bars and nightclubs, there is a minibus service that departs from the town center and can be arranged with your crew
Day 5: Karacasogut to Tuzla Bay
After a morning swim, we will cruise to Longoz Bay for lunch. Our next stop is Tuzla Bay which is a charming fisherman’s village and is well known for its restaurants of specialty fresh sea dishes. This is where we will stay for the evening. After dinner on board, you may like to take a walk through the shores that are lined with beautiful pine tree forests.
Day 6: Tuzla Bay to Kisekbuku
In the morning we cruise to the northern side of the gulf, where we will stop for lunch and a swim at Kargili. Continuing on with our journey in the afternoon, we will arrive at our last stop for the day, Kisekbuku.
Day 7: Bodrum Port
Today we can enjoy a slow start with a relaxed breakfast and swim before we cruise on through to Pabuc and Yaliciftlik. There will be plenty of swimming stops in the crystal clear waters in small hidden bays on our way back to Bodrum Harbour. Tonight we enjoy a farewell dinner together in the Bodrum Port. Again you have the chance afterward to hit the town and enjoy the vibrant nightlife in Bodrum or choose to just stay and relax on board.
Day 8: Departure Day
Your cruising adventure ends this morning. After having breakfast in Bodrum, it’s time to disembark.
Option: Airport transfer to Bodrum Airport can be arranged.
Extra Tour Details
- From 29 April – 14 October
- Duration: 8 days
- Private / Group
What has been included during the cruise
- Accommodation cabin charter
- Transfer service from the hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
- All sightseeing & excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner during the tours
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Afternoon tea and snacks
- Towels and bed sheets, but still bring personal towels and swimming materials
- Port and marina fees, and fuel
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines
- Beverage during the tour
- Bath Towels
- Single supplement: % 60
- Port charges are 50€ per person and should be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Optional Activities
- Entrance Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
What to keep in mind!
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations.
- In cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change
- All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined.
- All cabins have private bathrooms and a shower.
- If you are a couple please notify us beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples
- Individuals are all shared in a twin, or triple room mixed gender we will always try to match same-gender first.
- For individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available at an extra cost.
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on these cabin cruises.
- There is no children’s discount available.
- You cannot bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid at the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.