Enjoy 8 days charter gulet cruise on the Aegean Sea, from Marmaris to Fethiye, and back surround by Crystal Blue waters. The route of the cruise is fixed, as are the ports of embarkation and disembarkation. The Marmaris-Fethiye route is the most popular route for blue cruises being organized with gullet yachts along the Southwestern coasts of Turkey.
What to expect during the 8 Days Marmaris-Fethiye-Marmaris Blue Cruise?
Day 1: Marmaris Harbor
Boarding starts at 15:30 from Marmaris Harbour. Guests who arrive early can leave their luggage at the Office. There will be a short briefing from the captain before we all have dinner on the gulet and take time to get prepared. On the first day, our boat will be anchored at Marmaris Harbour for dinner and an overnight stay. Marmaris, which was built upon the antique Caria city; Physkos has been under the governorship of many different civilizations. The most valuable workpiece that you will see today is Marmaris Castle dating from 1577. There is also a mosque and an 8-room caravansary covered with arches from the Ottoman Period. The ruins of the Antique times lie on Asar Hill; a small hill located on the northern side of the city. Being one of the best-known tourist places in Turkey Marmaris also has a large marina.
Day 2: Ekincik Bay
Whilst you have breakfast, you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and then we will set sail and get your first chance to absorb yourself in the cruising way of life. You can sit back and enjoy the spectacular views from the gulet, relax, swim and sunbathe. You will arrive at Ekincik Bay where you will have the option to go on an excursion to Kaunas where you can take a riverboat trip to see the ancient Lycian tombs built high in the rock face, go take a mud bath and/or relax on the Turtle Beach. If you would prefer to just stay on the boat, swim, and relax there are plenty of water sports available in this area to keep you occupied if you are looking for something a little more active.
Day 3: Ekincik Bay to Tersane Island
After breakfast, your cruise onto Aga Limani where you can take a swim on the small beach along the shores of this bay. Once we finish lunch we head to the bay of Manastir for another dip in the pristine waters. This afternoon we will make our way to Cleopatra and Hamam Bays. It is said that Cleopatra herself ordered to have shiploads of white sand to be brought here from Egypt to create her secret paradise. There are also remains of old Roman Baths that you can swim through. Tonight we will anchor down at Tersane Island, which is the largest island of the Fethiye
Day 4: Tersane Island to Fethiye
Today we head onto Fethiye via the 12 Islands area. Our first stop is Kizil Ada (Red Island) where you can enjoy a swim around the island that is covered with small red pebbles. By the late afternoon, you will be in Fethiye Harbour where there will be plenty of time to go and explore all Fethiye has to offer. From the ancient Lycian Tombs, which are a short walk away from the harbor, to the old town for a spot of shopping or you may like to go further afield and visit Kayakoy, the abandoned Greek town.
Day 5: Gulf of Fethiye
This morning you will depart Fethiye harbor and cruise on through the 12 islands area, stopping for lunch and swimming breaks in one of the many bays found in this area. Tonight is sunset in a secluded bay along the way.
Day 6: Gulf of Fethiye to Aga Limani Bay
After breakfast, we will cruise onto Bedri Rahmi Bay, one of the most popular bays in the area. You can either spend your time swimming in the crystal clear water or take the time to swim to the small beach and explore the ancient Lycian ruins hidden in the trees. Later in the day, we head onto Domuz Island before anchoring down at Aga Limani Bay where we will have dinner and stay overnight.
Day 7: Aga Limani Bay to Marmaris Harbor
An early start for the crew as they will have the gulet cruising for you to wake up in Kumlubuk Bay for breakfast. The morning will be spent here as it is one of the largest stretches of beach along the peninsula. We then motor onto Cennet Island, where you will have lunch and your last chance for a swim.
Arriving in Marmaris Harbour is where we will stay overnight. Being in the harbor you will have the chance to get to explore Marmaris – the City Centre, the shops & nightlife
Day 8: Marmaris Harbor
Your cruising adventure ends this morning. After having breakfast in Marmaris, it’s time to disembark.
Extra Tour Details
- From 29 April – 14 October
- Duration: 8 days
- Private / Group
What has been included during the cruise?
- Accommodation cabin charter
- Transfer service from the hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
- All sightseeing & excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner during the tours
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Afternoon tea and snacks
- Towels and bed sheets, but still bring personal towels and swimming materials
- Port and marina fees, and fuel
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines
- Beverage during the tour
- Bath Towels
- Single supplement: % 60
- Port charges are 50€ per person and should be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Optional Activities
- Entrance Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
What to keep in mind!
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations.
- In cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change
- All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined.
- All cabins have private bathrooms and a shower.
- If you are a couple please notify us beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples
- Individuals are all shared in a twin, or triple room mixed gender we will always try to match same-gender first.
- For individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available at an extra cost.
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on these cabin cruises.
- There is no children’s discount available.
- You cannot bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid at the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.