A moment to relax and swim in stunning bays and enjoy the beautiful mediterranean sea, for people with a limited time.
What to see during the 3-day Beautiful Short Blue Cruise Tour?
What to expect during the 3-day Blue Cruise?
Day 1: Olympos-Demre to Gokkaya Bay
Our guides and drivers will be traveling around Olympos this morning around 10:00 am to pick you up from your accommodation ready for your cruise! For those traveling from other locations including Cirali, we can make another pickup from Olympos Junction. We will then drive to Demre bus station at 12:00 pm for any last passengers in this area. Once all our guests are collected we will journey down to Ucagiz Village Harbor. On arrival at the gulet, you will be briefed about your cruise and then your cruising holiday begins. On leaving the port we will have lunch and then cruise onto the Sunken City, an ancient town dating back 2000 years to the Lycian period and destroyed by an earthquake splitting the land into two. You will cruise parallel to the stone walls submerged in the sea, however, no swimming, diving, or snorkeling is allowed in this area as it is now a World Heritage site. Afterward, we will anchor down near Kalekoy, Kekova where you can walk to the top and witness a magical view over the bay from the castle. For the night we moor in Gokkaya Bay which is a well-known turtle breeding ground.
Day 2: Gokkaya Bay to Aquarium Bay
Today we cruise onto Kas, a fishing village built atop ancient ruins. Famous for its unique jewelry pieces and shopping, this town has beautiful cobbled streets with shops and cafes lining the alleyways. You will have plenty of time to explore and even head west of the village to see the ancient theatre. Optional Activity: Diving For those interested in the optional extra of scuba diving, you will be transferred out to the diving boat to dive in what is said to be the best place to dive in Southern Turkey. Depending on your experience you may be taken to marine life areas, canyons, caves, or even a wreck. We recommend pre-booking this optional activity online before your cruise to receive special discounted rates and also to guarantee your dive. After our time in Kas, we will cruise past Kalkan and anchor down for the night in the beautiful Aquarium Bay. Before sunset be sure to grab a snorkel and see some of the marine life in this area.
Day 3: Gokkaya Bay to Olympos
We start the last day, very quietly with a morning swim and our breakfast. After breakfast, we will sail this morning to the Babadag Mountain Range, looming cliffs leading into Butterfly Valley. Once we moor the gulet in Butterfly Valley, we will enjoy breakfast before giving ourselves free time to swim, relax or do the optional hike up to the waterfall. This area is named after the butterflies in the area so be sure to keep an eye out for the variety of butterflies and moths in the valley. Oludeniz, the most photographed beach in the world, is the next stop for today and it is here we will have lunch. Optional Activity: Paragliding Blue Lagoon For those wanting to do the optional activity of paragliding, we will take you to shore to glide from Babadag, 2000 meters above sea level, and fly over Oludeniz Beach and Blue Lagoon. This is one of the best spots in the world for paragliding and will offer you the most amazing and spectacular views! We recommend pre-booking this activity either online for special rates or with our friendly office crew. However, if you decide whilst here that this is the activity for you, please let your captain know about departing Olympos. Your cruise ends at Oludeniz Beach where you will be transferred to the beach to then make your way to your next destination.
Extra Tour Details
- From 29 April – 14 October
- Duration: 3 days
- Private / Group
What has been included during the cruise
- Accommodation cabin charter
- Transfer service from the hotel to the boat.
- All sightseeing & excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner during the tours
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Afternoon tea and snacks
- Towels and bed sheets, but still bring personal towels and swimming materials
- Port and marina fees, and fuel
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines
- Beverage during the tour
- Bath Towels
- Single supplement: % 60
- Port charges are 50€ per person and should be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Optional Activities
- Entrance Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
What to keep in mind!
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations.
- In cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change
- All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined.
- All cabins have private bathrooms and a shower.
- If you are a couple please notify us beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples
- Individuals are all shared in a twin, or triple room mixed gender we will always try to match same-gender first.
- For individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available at an extra cost.
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on these cabin cruises.
- There is no children’s discount available.
- You cannot bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid at the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.